Friday, November 18, 2011

Introducing my latest brain crush...Mr Andrew Boe

Brain crush : def - wanting someone purely for their mind - has nothing to do with sexual attraction. Thanks Urban Dictionary. Not that this chap is hard on the eyes...quite the opposite, it's just that the brain crush developed when he started speaking.

May I introduce you to Andrew Boe, barrister at law (that phrase makes me smirk every time; as though you can be a barrister at anything else).

Image from Alta
Mr Boe was counsel in a number of cases for the Palm Island death in custody of Cameron Doomadgee, and appears in the film 'The Tall Man' which I saw earlier this week. I can't recommend seeing that film enough - get on down and have a look. Be warned though; it's not a feel-good flick.

Mr Boe is joined by some highly esteemed gents in my category of brain crushes, which include Stephen Fry and Adam Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment