Friday, May 27, 2011

Saviours of the Lost Arts

I've long thought that living under the rule of Brisbane City Council was pretty cool - they do good stuff, and make our traffic light boxes look awesome. But now that I've heard about Saviours of the Lost Arts....I definitely dig the BCC kids.




Images care of Brisbane City Council.

This is where the nannas of Brisbane connect with the youth of today, and pass on their skills from a bygone era. What a cracking idea. And how cute are the nifty little posters?

It really chaps my hide that I've got too much study to do right now to really get into this. But if I could, I'd be bang up for some crochet lessons - I have so much left over wool from all the projects I've undertaken over the years, and would love to use it to make a crocheted floor rag rug, or nanna-rug. Frankly, I'd just like to know how to crochet anything other than a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment