Friday, August 26, 2011

Innocent Bystander

On our recent WA holiday, my bestie and I spent time at the Little Creatures brewery in Freemantle - which is a really cool spot to grab a drink. The waiters dress as fairies and hobbits and the like...slightly odd, but fun nonetheless. Little Creatures are the makers of Innocent Bystander - a delightful sparkling Moscato, which was consumed with vigour whilst visiting there.

Anyway, after a HARD week in tender submission hell, all I wanted tonight was a couple of bottles of Innocent Bystander (fear not, these are only 1.6 drinks a bottle). It comes in the prettiest bottle going round, tastes like sweet pink joy, and reminds me of good times.


So tonight, it's just me, the lovely Innocent Bystander and some trash tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment