Wednesday, December 22, 2010

King George Square is brought to you by the numbers...

Brisbane City Council is putting on an exhibition of the 12 days of Christmas, with various artists creating works around a particular number. I haven't managed to see them all, but here's a couple that are cute.

In case you can't quite see it, that's the number 3 on it's side in the ginormous bra. According to its tag, this is a 12C (sizeable).

While taking this picture this morning, a gentlemen strolled over and asked me what I thought was inside. I told him, and he said "well, I'll have to take your word on it - it's not my area of interest. Oh hang on, it is my area of interest, but not my area of expertise". Way to make a cute moment kinda creepy, nimrod.

And of course the number 4. I'm not at all sure what the broken bits of phone have to do with anything, but the silver tree and birds are kinda cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment