Monday, September 26, 2011

Melbourne Love

I've just gotten back from 3 days in Melbourne hanging with my bestie, her husband and brother-in-law. The rubbish diet was thrown out the window - instead wine, pizza, creme catalana, plum bob cake and coffee was consumed - though not in that order.

Aside from eating myself into a coma, I saw my first ever ballet (Romeo & Juliet with Akira designed costumes), played in Bendigo and bought the most amazing amount of wool from the Bendigo Wool Store - stay tuned for more detail there.
On the way to Melbourne

I couldn't resist snapping the beautiful cloud formation

What a horrible photo of Mirka Mora's stunning windows at Heide

Creme Catalana at Movida Next Door

Wool Baa - South Melbourne

Home made lemonade stand in South Melbourne
by the two cutest little entrepreneurs ever! Delicious stuff.

View from St Lukes, Bendigo

Pink daisies!

St Lukes' gardens

This lovely little set-up was just waiting at a table in the gardens of St Lukes, Bendigo

Statue of Queen Victoria in Bendigo - holding a dove, like you do.


Tulips in Bendigo - the first I have ever seen growing in real life!
Tulip innards

No comments:

Post a Comment