Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tea time

I've recently had some health issues, which have meant making changes to my diet, including giving up drinking coffee. As a die-hard coffee drinker, with favourite brands, special cups and morning routines, this has presented quite the challenge.

Thankfully, I've been able to replace one habit for another. Coffee for tea. I've long been a tea lover, but not in the way that I am now. So, this post is in honour of my new obsession.


T2 detox tea and one of my favourite stripey cups.


art, bathcup, drawing, eveline tarunadjaja, flowers, girl
Aussie Eveline Tarunadjaja, image via Favim.


Sparkly tea! Image from theloveofglitter.


I haven't found the designer for this cup, but the image is via Pinterest.
I'd love to sip tea from this set each morning.



Aussie My Folk Lover entitled 'Tea with Kolo'.
Image via My Folk Lover's Etsy site .

No comments:

Post a Comment