Tuesday, November 9, 2010

See what happens when you leave Brisbane...

See...you leave Brisbane, and 'Can Do' Campbell decided that laneway bars and restaurants are the way forward...If I'm honest, this is really just an opportunity for a gratutious shot of some laneway art snapped on the walk back to the office from uni on Saturday. Yes, Saturday. The folk I was sharing a computer lab with were getting a bit too much for my delicate nature.

I figured the walk back to work would satisfy my need to avoid study momentarily, and give me the chance to spot frollicking water lizards in the Botanic Gardens on the way down. On the way I noticed this very cool laneway, which leads to the Laneway Bar. One I have visited and confirm is very cool. If only my life afforded me the opportunity to visit it more frequently. Stay tuned though - I foresee pre-Christmas alcohol-fuelled forays.

No comments:

Post a Comment