Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some of us are introverts

I count myself as one among the introverted folk. Still waters run deep and all that. Not that I'd be described like that by most people. I put this down to Oscar-worthy performances when required.

So, I recently came across this:

Image found via Pinterest.

It's a bit fuzzy, but SO true. Especially the last point.  I'm okay with how I am. I'm okay, you're okay - yes? Isn't that the rule??

And hey, if it's good enough for Audrey, it's good enough for me. I've decided that Audrey and I are kin-folk. We both love Halston and are perfectly happy chilling at home on a Saturday night .

Image found via Pinterest.

And then I saw this, and felt an immediate connection to the brilliant person that put into words what I'm incapable of saying.

Image found via Pinterest.
Yep.

I'd like to put on the record that all of this had to be said as I was studying the (rather dry) theory of liberalism for an exam next week...Sometimes, introverts do have a lot to say. When they're meant to be studying, apparently. 

And then I saw this and had to put it out there - who doesn't want a "find a happy place" knit??

Image found via Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I find the 15 min warning suggestion has applications with many different personality types...some of us just need that heads up when we are busy crafting.

    ReplyDelete