Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stellar procrastination

Behold my spectacular procrastination! I found out that my last exam is actually in 2 days, not 1, so instead of using the extra time to study more and get a better GPA, I went shopping. As you do.

Right now I'm sipping on Riotous Rose tea from T2 (because the nice lady in the shop told me it was brim-full of vitamin C which would help my illness), while watching the last season of Six Feet Under, and contemplating painting my nails this delightful rose colour (from Sportsgirl).


Edit: Here's the result.


I think you'll agree they're short but sweet.

1 comment:

  1. The nails are oh so sweet! I think it is rather telling of my current state of mind that I am quite distracted by your mid century style chairs in the background!

    ReplyDelete